A company by the name Teleperformance provides services on customer care, technical support, social media etc. The company was founded in 1978 and having 135,000 workstations. The Company is having more than 135,000 employees.
The company works for major international organizations in more than 63 languages. If you speak any of the major language of the world, you have excellent job opportunities in travel and tourism industry.
Process: Inbound airline reservation calls
- Handle travel calls smartly.
- Promote company products.
- Candidate with 1-3 years of experience in GDS.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Process order accurately according to policies and guidelines.
- Discuss on customers’ requests, billing arrangements and service change.
- Enter customer’s data into different programs
- Participates in extra training courses
- Travel loving
- Communicate smartly in effective manner
- Love to solve customer queries
- Able to handle multi-tasking
- Quick learning quality
- Little geography knowledge(longitude, latitude ,different countries)
- General knowledge of database handling
- Ability to navigate computer fast
- Basic mathematics
- Basic internet knowledge
Education and Working experience:
- High school or equivalent
- College degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years working experience in travel agency or airline (corporate are preferred)
- Preference to telemarketing and sales candidates
- Knowledge of taxes and international exchange rate calculation
PC and hardware requirements:
- Windows 7 or above.
- Dual core processor (2GHZ or above)
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- MAC computers not accepted
- Internet speed 12 Mbps or above
- Room must be separate.
- Away from small children or animals.
To apply, please visit: http://www.teleperformance.com/en-us/best-place-for-people/