Lillibridge Healthcare Services in search of extremely talented, self driven high performing candidate who will be working as an Administrative Assistant in the Property Management office.
Job Location: Charlotte, NC.
Job type: Full time employee, salaried under Lillibridge Healthcare Services
As an Administrative Assistant you are expected to offer adequate administrative support and work in the day to day activities of the Property Management Office. He is expected to work as the main person to maintain contact with the clients and customers. You have to look after both the internal and external relations of the company. Relevant experience in the property management will be helpful. Knowledge of handling real estate accounting software is also required.
Education qualification of the Administrative Assistant
- The candidate should be a graduate from a reputed college.
- The person should have 2 to 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in working as administrative assistant will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skill
- He should possess typing speed of 60 to 65 WPM
- Knowledge and experience in accounting domain will be helpful
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Handle incoming calls and help customers. Offer customer services efficiently.
- Monitor regular task and perform dispatching tasks
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers.
- Maintain all files and records efficiently
- Help in managing financial reports
- Maintaining reports of all events and associated activities.
- Project based duties
Interested candidates can directly apply to the company in this link http://www.lillibridge.com/Careers_7117.aspx