On Part Time Jobs of Call staffing coordinator in healthcare domain
Here is an information on a healthcare job opening.
Job Profile: Supplemental health care is in search of staffing coordinator to schedule and coordinate during non business hours. The candidate should posses prior experience in health care domain. A thorough knowledge in team handling and coordinating during irregular hours and schedule meetings is important. Maintain client base. The candidate should be able to handle and coordinate with clients over telephone. Flawless client servicing ability.
Location: any place in Central, Pacific or Mountain time zone
Type of job: Fixed position
Desired profile: The candidate will work under direct supervision of the Director General and assist in the overall coordination in the set up. The candidate should be able to work in multi tasking department where a person is required to coordinate and streamline every activity and report to the client and coordinate with the internal unit.
He or she will be responsible to coordinate and maintain both internal and external relation appropriately. Staff coordinating requires knowledge of motivation, team building and developing encouraging working environment.
- Should be a Graduate and have prior experience in staffing solution
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal. Adequate knowledge of grammar is a must.
- Open to learn and self motivated
- Analytical ability
- Decision making skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to identify strategic issues and handle situations effectively
- Sound knowledge on client handling scheduling and coordinating in the health care domain
The candidate should know the different languages.
- The candidate will get fixed salary and medical insurance.
- Opportunity to work in one of the finest companies in the United States
Those who are interested may quickly visit the above mentioned link, search and apply.