If you wish to work in the hospitality industry then apply in the post of Night Auditor in La Quinta Inns & Suites. The company is in search of someone who can take the responsibility of working at night. The candidate has to perform audit related duties and also supervise daily financial reports and other audit related work.
Job responsibilities of the night auditor;
· The Auditor has to work at night and perform audit related task
· The night auditor has to attend the guests who are checking in/out at night.
· He will also look after the reservation and perform guest relation duties at the hotel reception.
· Taking payment from the guest
· Maintain room status inventory
· Communicate with the administrative staff
· Look after the cleanliness of the area.
Qualification for the night auditor job:
- The candidate should possess a high school diploma
- Must be adaptable and willing to work in shifts
- Should be able to stand for long hours
- Excellent communication skill
- Should have excellent organization and time management skill
- Pleasing personality
As a staff of La Quinta Inns & Suitesthe candidate will get the following benefits
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex Spending account plans
- Vision coverage
- Discounted hotel stay at all of our locations
So those who are interested may visit the link http://jobview.monster.com/Night-Auditor-Front-Desk-Job-Savannah-GA-US-119911492.aspx and decide.