UNDP is Looking for 3 Inclusive Finance Specialist – Business Development
UNCDF helps in upgrading the Technical aspect of various developing countries by giving financial support. They support through microfinance to poor people. Now, UNCDF is looking for people who can work from home and travel within Asian countries if and when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Inclusive Finance Specialist
- Understand the purpose of the assignment and then offer technical support to the project team.
- Help developing countries with technical advise.
- You will get the scope of working directly under the Senior Regional Technical Advisor and learn from him.
- He is expected to deliver best quality concepts and prepare program notes
- Review literature and research work
- Help in project developing workshops
- Prepare logical concepts
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders
- Conduct interview
- Write and edit documents
- Work as per the need of the project. He should have a flexible approach and must be able to give productive output.
Duration of Assignment, Duty Station and Expected Place of Travel:
Duration of assignment: From 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
Number of working days: Up to 130 working days
Core Competencies of the Inclusive Finance Specialist
- The candidate must possess strong analytical and writing skills
- Must be able to track record and be able to prepare relevant reports and other material
- Excellent communication skill
- Must have experience in working effectively in a multi cultural environment
- Fluency in English is essential
Education experience needed for applying the post of Inclusive Finance Specialist
- Any Undergraduate in Social sciences, business, marketing and other related fields may apply
- The applicant must have 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
Please visit this link to apply http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=35234
( The last date to apply is 15th Feb 2013)