Star Trek needs people with the samurai spirit to work as technical support representatives (TSR) from the comfort of their home on a long term basis. Main function is to promote and protect clients’ brands through exemplary customer support.
Job Description of for technical support representative
This is a work from home job providing customer support as regards equipment details, features, activations, services, billing, handling complaints and diverse related activities through voice support, email or chat. TSR maximizes each contact as opportunity to further that brand and its business, while providing satisfactory, first attempt resolution wherever and whenever possible. In addition TSRs log calls, maintain paper work, submit reports, interact with managers, follow escalation processes, analyze data and provide inputs for improvements. Selected candidates fitting our profile will undergo extensive training in our offices.
Profile of for technical support representative
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, maintain his cool, come across as positive, dynamic, enthusiastic and helpful, boosting the brand image while being able to provide satisfaction.
- Must be at least a high school graduate, university degree preferred.
- Past experience in similar line of work preferred.
- Able to sustain high pressure, high volume calls
- A self starter, achievement oriented, pleasing voice and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy
- Must be located within a 100 KM radius of our office.
Required Infrastructure for technical support representative
- Chosen candidates must have a separate room or area to dedicate to this work.
- Must have a landline with DSL or cable high speed broadband
- Fast computer, fully configured with Windows 7 or XP, with large screen monitor, call center grade headphone set.
If you have what it takes to succeed, Star Trek offers a rewarding work environment, avenues for progress, ample pay and benefits and work satisfaction.
Apply through this link: www.startrek.com/careers