A prominent staffing company, RemX Specialty Staffing, is recruiting candidate(s) for a Java Rules Engine Software Developer for its client. Only prerequisite for this job is that the applicant must have at least an experience of about 5 years of being a Java Rules Engine Software Developer. Candidates who have worked previously on blaze advisor, a Rules Engine software, will be preferred.
The job of the software Developer will be to perform requirement analysis, designing, programming, unit testing, debugging, release testing, bug verification and provide beta support on Oracle, SQL and Java based healthcare software. The developer will work with other team members comprising other developers, application architects, product managers, customer application expert and data architect experts to develop software products adhering to exact requirements and modifications.
There are some minimum requirements that the client has set in order to select a suitable candidate for the post of software developer. Those requirements are as follows:
- Minimum experience required is 5 years
- Must have hands-on experience on Rules Engine Software; experience on any rules engine software would suffice but blaze advisor will be preferred
- Sound knowledge of Hibernate, XML and J2EE
- Proficient in handling SQL, JDBC, Web Services, Web Design and IceFaces
- Selected candidate(s) will be working in a technical environment which includes WebSphere, SQL Server/Windows, JBoss/Oracle, Linux/MyEclipse, ClearCase, TeamForge and CruiseControl
RemX Specialty staffing is a premier company, located in Wayne, Pennsylvania, who helps talented professionals to unearth challenging career opportunities at leading companies. They have earned their reputation by providing highly motivated and talented professionals to their clients. RemX is indeed one of the best staffing companies of Pennsylvania.
Apply Here online