The Freelance Assistance Graphic Designer is the person who develops interfaces, websites and graphic artwork for promotional activity. A Graphic designer usually works in a designing company. Kforce is looking for a Graphic Designer, for a Waltham, Massachusetts client.
The Freelance Assistance Graphic Designer must understand the demand of the user. With his experience and knowledge he must evaluate the demand of the client. The designer has to work in a team. He must take help from the creative department and expresses the ideas in an exciting manner.
Job duties of a freelance Graphic Designer
His job duties include:
- Effectively create the designs to convert promoting items into actionable format.
- Must have responsibility to develop and offer solution to the problems facing by the marketing department
- The candidate must have knowledge about designing software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash to create websites, computer programs beautiful websites as needed by the company. Design websites as per the need of the client.
- Work with other groups like the creative team and engineering department.
Skills needed for this job of a Freelance Graphic Designer
- A minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience is needed in the desired candidate.
- Must be able a multi tasking person. Can work in pressure.
- Product focused and he must understand the demand of the client.
- Ability to work in a group.
- Very passionate and result oriented
- He must have the ability to transfer the idea into design.